The scope of these services mirror those of a conventional Home Inspection, which you can see HERE. These structures do have slightly different configurations and structural systems. Often a condominium owner would not own the building, while the Duplex owner shares common walls with other unit owners. The interior components, the plumbing, electrical and HVAC are all evaluated.
Manufactured homes can be on temporary or permanent foundation elements, whereas Townhouse owners would typically not be required to maintain landscaping or the building’s exterior envelope.
Regardless of what you are buying, let Red Flag Home Inspection conduct a thorough and comprehensive inspection in accordance with our SOP.
When you are inquiring about these structures, be certain to select the CONDO option in our pricing tool (as we discount the inspections for condo, townhouses, and mobile/manufactured homes). See Pricing HERE.
- FREE Warranties (See them HERE.)
- FREE Thermal Imaging (See why we include this HERE.)
- FREE Inspection of Sprinkler System
- FREE Temperature and Humidity Readings and Evaluation
- FREE Plumbing Pressure Testing
- FREE Follow-up Discussion on any questions you may have after reviewing the report
- FREE Microwave Leakage Testing
24/7 online inspection scheduling; Realtors, contact us about getting emergency contact information for last minute inspections required
- Appointments offered ANY day of the week (limited availability on Sundays)
- Confirmation emails sent prior to the inspection and follow-up emails sent the day after the inspection
- FULL-Color Reports are provided within 24 hours, and are delivered via email to eliminate delays in your real estate transactions. RUSH orders that require 24 or less hours of turnaround can be accommodated at no extra charge.
- Repair pricing summaries can be compiled upon request (and may require an additional fee, for research required).
- Opinions and citations of deficiency are delivered in a clear and concise manner. Provided photographs assist the readers in understanding the failure of the cited deficiencies.